Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Am I Faithful? Do I REALLY Believe?

I want to write.
I want it to be easy.
I feel called to tell my story
and yet I cannot seem to get the words on paper.

I believe that God can do
beyond, beyond and way past, way past.
Or do I?
Why do I hesitate?

Do I really believe God can get my story
out of me and on paper?
Now, I wonder.
If I believe, why do I wait?

What am I waiting for?
Stepping out in faith.
Taking that step and seeing if it will pan out.
Can I do it?

Do I really believe?
Do I really have faith
God can make it happen?
I must surrender my will to his.

The quilting turned out.
I really did not have a lot to do with that.
I found passion in quilting.
God provided.

Trust. Believe.
God turned nothing into something more than once.
Sit and write.
Wait and see what God can do with this.

Proverbs 3:3
Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment