Thursday, January 1, 2015

Possibilities

2014 is over. It was a pretty good year.

New beginnings for a middle aged woman. I went back to work full time. I got a job as a Program Manager. It was a long 4 month process, but I finally started work in March. It was a bit overwhelming at first but I got my feet under me with some help from my peers. Quentin provided much needed help at home as I adjusted. In 2015, I will support our Enterprise Social program. I'm super excited about that as it includes Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Right up my alley.

Our family embraced the canine persuasion. Ashlyn got a Border Collie mix. His name is Ranger.

Avery got a Great Pyrenees Lab mix. Her name is Ellie.


I got a dog too. Hard to believe, huh? Her name is Jenny. She was at the SPCA in San Antonio. She is 6 years old. She is a Retreiver Great Pyrenees mix. She has the best eyes. She loves me!!!!


We took a beach vacation with the Ward family this year. It was not too stressful, so we may do it again!!!!


Quentin and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. We stayed in a church that had been converted to a B&B. Good times.


I'm looking forward to 2015. New challenges at work. Continuing to make small improvements to our house. Seeing Avery and Ashlyn thrive. Living the good life, laughing til I cry, loving more, using my creative talents of painting, quilting and writing more. Here's to the possibilities of 2015. God bless you and yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment