Saturday, May 5, 2012

One thousand gifts - more

I am continuing to log my 1000 gifts using the app on my IPhone. It is a struggle to be thankful for everything that I encounter in every moment. Like mean girls, I really have trouble being thankful for that!! I suppose the mean girls create a situation where my daughter and I can share and discuss the situation. I am thankful for that!!

As you can see I have not even reached 200 and it is now May. I need to be much more thankful!!!!! At this rate it will take me years to reach 1000 gifts!

137. Quentin and Cole in a video game match. Charlie is watching.
138. Full moon through the fog and trees.
139. "Think God" billboard on the way to SA.
140. Hunter snuggling with Chloe!
144. Powdered donuts for the kids at Mother's Day Out.
145. So much for sharing food!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment